Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal Information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information as information about living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in such information, as well as data related to facial features, fingerprints, voiceprints, or insurance numbers on health insurance (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Collection of Personal Information)
The Company may ask for Personal Information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number in registration. In addition, the Company may collect the transaction records or information related to payment, made between the user and our business partners, (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc., hereinafter referred to as the "Partners"), which may include the user's Personal Information
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using Personal Information)
The purposes for which we collect and use Personal Information are as follows:
- To provide and operate the Services
- To answer inquiries from the users (including verifying the users’ identity)
- To send emails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the Service the user is registered and others offered by the Company
- To contact users as needed for maintenance, important information, etc.
- To identify users who have violated the Terms of Service or who intend to use the Service for unauthorized or improper purposes, and to refuse their use
- For users to view, change, or delete their registered information, and access the status of use
- To charge users for fees for the Services with charge
Purposes associated with the above purposes
Article 4 (Change in purpose of use)
- The Company will change the purpose of use of Personal Information only when it is reasonably recognized as relevant to that ofbefore the change.
- When the purpose of use is changed, the amended purpose of use will be notified to the users or announced on this website by the method specified by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to third parties)
The Company will not provide Personal Information to any third parties without the prior consent of the users, unlesspermitted by the Act on Protection of Personal Information or other laws as follows:
- Cases in which the provision of Personal Information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the provision of Personal Information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the provision of Personal Information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the execution of the affairs
When the following matters have been notified or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- The purpose of use includes provision to third parties
- Items of personal data to be provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- The fact that the provision of such Personal Information to third parties will be discontinued at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, the provision of information in the following cases shall not be considered as the provision to third parties.
- Cases in which the Company entrusts the handling of Personal Information in whole or in part within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use
- Cases in which Personal Information is provided as a result of the succession of business in a merger or otherwise
- Cases in which Personal Information is used jointly between specific individuals or entities and in which this fact, the items of the Personal Information used jointly, the scope of the joint users, the purpose for which the Personal Information is used by them, and the name of the individual or business operator responsible for the management of the Personal Information is, in advance, notified to the person or put in a readily accessible condition for the person
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When the person requests disclosure of retained Personal Information, the Company shall meet the request without delay. However, if any of the following applies due to disclosure, the Company may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose, we will notify the person without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of Personal Information:
- Cases in which disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- Cases in which disclosure is likely to seriously impede the proper execution of the Company’s business
- Cases in which disclosure violates other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than Personal Information, such as history and user specific information, will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of Personal Information)
- When the user's Personal Information retained by the Company is incorrect, the user may request to corrects, adds or deletes the Personal Information by the procedure specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc."). )
- When the Company receives the request from the user in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, the Company will execute Correction, etc. ofthe Personal Information without delay.
- When the Company has made Correction, etc. or has decided not to make such Correction, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company will notify the users without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of Personal Information)
- When the Company is requested by a person to suspend or delete the Personal Information on the ground that the retained Personal Information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or it has been obtained by an unlawful means (hereinafter, "Discontinuance of the Utilization, etc. "), the Company will conduct necessary investigation without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to comply with the request based on the results of the investigation based on the preceding paragraph, the Company will execute Discontinuance of the Utilization, etc. of the Personal Information without delay.
- When the Company has made decision of Discontinuance of the Utilization, etc., or not to comply with the request of Discontinuance of the Utilization, etc., based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company will notify the user without delay .
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases in which it costs large amount or otherwise difficult to execute Discontinuance of the Utilization, etc. and in which the Company takes necessary alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the user, the Company shall take alternative measures.
- The articles of the Policy can be changed without notifying to the user, unless otherwise specified by laws or in the Policy.
Article 10 (Contact information)
For inquiries regarding the Policy, please contact the following: