What to do if you can't log in to Ondoku. Error message "Please enter the correct email address and password."
July 26, 2022
Hello, this is Ondoku.
In fact, on September 11th, a famous YouTuber video fan, Mr. Narita, introduced Ondoku!
As a service maker, I am very happy to be introduced to someone in this way.
It would be great if Ondoku was introduced on Twitter and other notes.
Video fan Narita's video is a very easy-to-understand video that shows the functions and usage of Ondoku from the beginning.
- I want to know what Ondoku is like
- I want to use Ondoku from now on
- I want to know how to register as a member
It is a perfect video for those who say. Please take a look.
I can't log in to Ondoku
By the way, I received such an inquiry today.
I registered as a member of Ondoku, but for some reason I can't log in.
I've reset my password many times, but I still can't log in. What should I do?
If you have registered as a member but cannot log in successfully
The message "Please enter the correct email address and password. Both fields are case sensitive." Is displayed.
There are three main possibilities of error if you cannot log in even though you have properly registered as a member.
- Wrong email address
- Wrong password
- Both email address and password are incorrect
In this case, resetting your email address and resetting your password will solve the problem.
You can reset your password from the following page.
- Enter the email address registered as a member of Ondoku
- Click change
- Ondoku will send a password reset URL to the specified email address.
- Click the URL and reset your password.
I reset my password, but I didn't receive the email
If you do not receive the above password reset email, it is possible that you have not registered as a member.
If you haven't registered as a member in the first place, start by registering as a member.
I tried everything but I can't log in to Ondoku
- I re-registered as a member, but it didn't work
- I reset my password but it didn't work
If this doesn't work, you may want to try two.
I want you to try
- Another browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Another terminal (smartphone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Try logging in.
Still, I still can't log in!
If you've tried this much and can't log in, there may be something wrong with the Ondoku website.
Sorry to trouble you, but please contact Ondoku Customer Support.
"Ondoku" is a Text-to-Speech service that anyone can use for free without installation.