How to renew Ondoku's annual contract. Contact template and notes. Information when not updated.
Oct. 3, 2022
Ondoku's annual contract is not an automatic renewal.
If you want to renew your contract, you need to do the renewal procedure yourself.
This time, I will introduce the "renewal method" and "what happens if you do not renew" the annual contract.
How to renew Ondoku's annual contract
- Log in to Ondoku
- Issue an invoice / invoice by selecting "Payment → Annual bank payment " from the Ondoku settings .
The quote and invoice will be issued at the same time. The contract cannot be renewed without issuing an invoice.
- From the inquiry , inform Ondoku of the "desired start date".
If payment is made without notification of the start date of use → The plan for one year will be applied on the day when payment is confirmed.
- Please check the contents of the invoice and transfer the invoice amount to the designated account.
* The transfer fee will be borne by the customer.
"Desired start date" Template for inquiries
Subject: Annual contract renewal request
Request a renewal of Ondoku's annual contract.
Desired contract renewal date: XX year XX month XX day (Example: Expiration date)
Scheduled payment date: XX month XX day * Normally, the plan starts after payment, but if you contact us on the scheduled payment date, you can use it in advance on the desired date before payment.
Precautions for Ondoku's annual contract
- Usually, the plan will be activated within 24 hours after payment is confirmed.
- If the user name and transfer holder are different, the plan will not be activated unless contacted.
- There is no special discount for annual payment.
- No refunds will be given if the contract is canceled halfway.
- You cannot change the plan on the way.
- Quotations and invoices that have not been paid for more than 3 months and have not been contacted will be deleted as expired.
- Bank transfer is not an automatic renewal.
If you wish to continue the next year or later, please issue the invoice again and make the payment.
Even in that case, the plan will be activated within 24 hours after payment is confirmed. Please note that it is not an expiration date update.
If you wish to renew the expiration date or renew on the desired date, please contact us in advance.
About the price of the annual contract
[Normal paid plan price]
- Basic plan: 980 yen x 12 months = 11760 yen Number of characters per year: 2.4 million characters
- Value plan: 1980 yen x 12 months = 23760 yen Number of characters per year: 5.4 million characters
- Premium plan: 2980 yen x 12 months = 35760 yen Number of characters per year: 12 million characters
Click here for more information on annual contracts.
[Business plan price]
- 2.4 million characters a year → 120,000 yen
- 5.4 million characters a year → 240,000 yen
- 12 million characters a year → 360,000 yen
Click here for details on business plans.
Username is address
Your username will be the invoice address.
If you accidentally register your user name
- Click Change Username
- Enter your desired username
- Click Register
You can change your username with
A quote will be issued at the same time as the invoice, so even if you need a quote for approval, you can download it very easily.
If you accidentally create multiple invoices
Creating an invoice is easy with the touch of a button.
Therefore, you may accidentally create an unnecessary invoice.
The invoice cannot be deleted or canceled by the customer.
If you accidentally create multiple invoices, please contact us by inquiries to request deletion.
Quotations and invoices that have not been paid for more than 3 months and have not been contacted will be deleted as expired.
When depositing with multiple invoices
If you have multiple invoices and you have made a deposit and the invoice number is not listed, the one with the latest date of the applicable plan invoice will be activated.
Bank account is Japan Post Bank
The designated bank for transfer is Japan Post Bank.
Since there is a branch name and account number, you can transfer money from another bank. Of course, symbols and numbers that can be easily transferred between Japan Post Banks are also listed.
Please note that only Yucho Bank accounts are supported.
Timing of plan adaptation
After confirming the transfer, the plan will be activated within 24 hours in principle.
If the user name and the transferor's name are different, payment cannot be confirmed. Please be sure to let us know from your inquiry.
* If you are in a hurry, we will respond to the activation of the plan if you let us know the approximate payment date even before payment.
In that case, please contact us by inquiring after issuing an invoice.
In addition, if payment cannot be confirmed within 7 days after the payment date notified, the account plan will be suspended.
What is status
The status shows the payment status after the invoice is issued.
- Waiting for deposit : An invoice has been issued and no deposit has been made.
- Unpaid: Notify the expected deposit date, the plan is activated but the deposit is not yet done
- Deposited : The deposit has been confirmed and the plan is valid.
You can download the receipt when your status is credited .
After the plan is activated, you can download the receipt from the invoice issuance history .
If you do not renew your annual contract
What happens to my Ondoku account and the audio I create if I don't renew my annual contract?
When it expires, you will automatically get a free plan (5000 characters / month).
Delete created data
If you switch to the free plan, the history and data will be deleted automatically after 30 days.
If you delete it, the data will also be deleted from the server. Please note that once deleted data cannot be restored.
If you want to delete immediately, please use the delete function / batch delete function.
Operation of data created and downloaded at the time of annual contract
After using Ondoku with a paid account, it is prohibited to move to a free account and continue to use the voice without credit notation.
If you want to continue using it, credit notation is required. If you cannot write the credit, please stop using it.
If it is a business plan, it will be a disclaimer and you can continue to use the voice created during the contract.
"Ondoku" is a Text-to-Speech service that anyone can use for free without installation.