What you can do with Ondoku. About commercial use and prohibited items.
Jan. 17, 2021
Hello, this is Ondoku.
Ondoku is available for commercial use.
Please be sure to write the credit for free use.
* Not required for paid members.
* If you cannot write credits (voice teaching materials, voice guidance, etc.), be sure to subscribe to a paid plan during the period when you use the voice.
By observing the rules and using the service, Ondoku's service will continue. Thank you.
What is commercial use?
Refers to use for commercial purposes.
However, please note that Ondoku has banned acts.
Regardless of whether you are an individual or a corporation, the use for the purpose of directly or indirectly obtaining profits such as money is commercial use.
This time, I will introduce what you can and cannot do with Ondoku.
The following usage examples are examples, not all. In addition, if we deem it necessary, we may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user.
What you can do with Ondoku.
Examples of commercial use and use in educational / research institutes.
- Used for video narration on YouTube etc.
Example: Create a video narration with Ondoku audio and upload it to Youtube.
Example: Upload a video with Ondoku audio to a monetized Youtube channel.
- Used to apply for video work contests.
Example: Use Ondoku's audio for works submitted in contests sponsored by individuals or corporations, and post them on the application site.
* This grants permission to submit content as a work, and does not grant the right of the organizer to freely use works including Ondoku's audio.
- Used for videos that make money from super chat.
Example: Get money with a video using Ondoku's audio.
- Used for paid channels such as your own Youtube.
Example: Make money by subscribing to paid video channels.
- Privately used by individuals on homepages, blogs, etc.
Example: Used to read blog content aloud.
* Please use the embedded tag and write the credit.
- Used for affiliate purposes on homepages, blogs, videos, etc.
Example: Share the content that introduced the product posted on the affiliate site on the blog read aloud on Ondoku with the embedded tag.
- Use on homepages and blogs for personal learning purposes.
Example: Use Ondoku's voice to read content on a personal programming learning site.
- Use on sites, apps, etc. that have affiliates.
- Use with smartphone apps for the purpose of profit.
* When using for free, credit notation is required in a place that is noticeable to the user while the audio file is playing.
Not required for paid plans.
- Used for seminars and lectures aimed at earning profits.
- Use related to the operation of services, events, etc. for the purpose of profit.
- Create your own teaching materials using Ondoku's audio and use them for seminars and classes.
Example: Use Ondoku audio in your presentation.
Example: Used in online classes.
- In-house training, use in video manuals.
- Use on corporate websites, SNS accounts operated by corporations, etc.
- Use Ondoku's audio for lectures and research presentations.
Example: Lecture using Ondoku
- Use Ondoku's voice at schools and lectures.
Example: Students use Ondoku for school events
- Use for student activities (club activities, circles) in the school.
Example: A student presents a work of club activities using Ondoku's voice.
- Used for voice guidance in offices and factories (charge required).
* If you cannot write credits (voice guidance, etc.), be sure to subscribe to a paid plan during the period when you use the voice.
- Use in contract work (business plan required).
Example: Receive a business consignment and use voice
- Use in broadcast media (business plan required).
Example: Used as a narration in a TV show.
Example: Used to read comments on a radio program.
* This usage requires subscription to a business plan.
- Sale of teaching materials using Ondoku audio (business plan required).
Example: Selling cram school teaching materials
- Use of voice for products for sale such as retail products (business plan required).
Example: Add a voice guidance function to a product developed in-house.
Example: Use audio for CDs, DVDs, etc.
* This usage requires subscription to a business plan.
When selling products or services that include audio created with Ondoku, please apply using the Ondoku inquiry form .
Creating and providing audio on behalf of a third party is NG.
We do not permit the act of creating and providing audio on behalf of a third party with your own account, regardless of whether you are an individual or a corporation.
However, in the case of contract work, it can be used by contracting Ondoku for each other company.
In the following cases, it is necessary to create and contract an account for each business operator.
- Create and provide audio for the content requested by a third party instead.
Example: Read aloud a sentence that a friend asked you to read aloud.
* A friend needs to create his own account.
Example: I want to use Ondoku for in-house voice guidance at a contractor.
* An Ondoku contract is required for each contractor.
Example: You are asked to produce a video and use Ondoku in the video.
* An Ondoku contract is required for each requesting company.
- Other acts equivalent to the above
Business plan features
By using the business plan, you will be able to create and provide audio on behalf of a third party.
In addition, it can be incorporated into products and used in broadcast media.
It is a plan for sole proprietors and corporate contractors.
The outline of the business plan is as follows.
- 1 year valid license
- Voices created during the period can be used continuously without credit notation even after the license period ends.
- Available for contract work
- Available on broadcast media such as TV and radio
- Voice available for products for sale, such as retail products
- 2.4 million characters a year → 120,000 yen
- 5.4 million characters a year → 240,000 yen
- 12 million characters a year → 360,000 yen
Click here to purchase → https://ondoku3.com/pricing/business/
If you would like to make a bank transfer, please contact us by email.
The user must not perform the following acts when using this service.
- The act of using Ondoku for products and services that cannot be credited with a free account.
- After using Ondoku with a paid account, move to a free account and continue to use the voice without credit.
- After using Ondoku for products and services that cannot be credited with a paid account, the act of switching to a free account and continuing to use the voice.
- Use of abandoned email addresses.
- The act of one person creating multiple free accounts.
- The act of lending one's own account to a third party, and the act equivalent to it.
- Infringement of copyright of a third party.
- Acts that cause damage to us or a third party.
- Acts that infringe on the property, honor, privacy, etc. of our company and third parties
- The act of misleading the voice created by Ondoku as if it were a copyrighted work.
Example: To mislead the voice created by Ondoku as if it was created from scratch.
- Selling or distributing products, products, etc. that mainly use Ondoku's audio.
* This refers to the case where most of the value of the product / product is carried by voice.
Refers to services, applications, and content that are made possible by the presence of Ondoku audio.
Example: Audio material such as dialogue collection, greeting collection, etc.
- Acts of impersonating a third party
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of this website
- Use for content that is offensive to public order and morals, such as adult, violence, discrimination, and slander.
- Acts that violate the law.
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
If the user commits the prohibited acts listed in the preceding paragraph, he / she shall be liable for all damages to the user or a third party who has been damaged by the prohibited acts, and has the user been intentionally or negligently? Regardless of this, we are exempt from this liability. The Company includes any damages, losses or expenses (direct damages, indirect damages, contingent damages, special damages, punitive damages, consequential damages, lost profits, attorney's fees, etc.) caused by the prohibited acts, but only these. We do not take any responsibility (not limited to contract liability and tort liability, but also liability based on any other legal theory), regardless of whether it was foreseen or not.
Damages, losses or expenses, etc. (direct damages, indirect damages, contingent damages, special damages, punitive damages, consequential damages, lost profits, attorneys' fees) due to the user performing the prohibited acts listed in paragraph 1 of this article. In case of suffering (including but not limited to expenses) (including the case where a third party pursues liability for damages to the Company), the user will compensate and compensate for these. Have to.
If an act that the Company deems to fall under the prohibited acts set forth in Paragraph 1 of this Article is performed, or if the Company deems it necessary for any other reason, the Company shall, regardless of whether the user was intentional or negligent. Measures to prevent the occurrence and spread of damages due to prohibited acts and other measures that the Company deems appropriate without prior notice (Respond to requests for disclosure of information about users from persons who allegely infringe their rights by users (Including acts) can be taken. By taking such measures, any damage, loss or expense (direct damage, indirect damage, contingent damage, special damage, punitive damage, consequential damage, lost profit, attorney's fee, etc.) will be incurred to the user or a third party. Including, but not limited to, any liability (not limited to contract liability and tort liability, but also liability based on any other legal theory), whether or not it was foreseen, is included. I will not bear it.
When using Ondoku, be sure to read the Ondoku Terms of Service as well.
If you have any questions or concerns about using the product, please feel free to contact us.
"Ondoku" is a Text-to-Speech service that anyone can use for free without installation.