When you get an error in Ondoku and don't know what to do
July 5, 2021
Welcome to Ondoku website.
When using Ondoku, sometimes an error occurs and you may not be able to read aloud.
Moreover, once an error occurs, the sentence you want to read may not be read out well, and resulting in occuring an error many times.
I thought I can read it out!
It can be frustrating.
What is the cause of these errors?
There are various causes for the errors.
- There might be a problem with the usage environment.
- The sentence is too long (more than 10,000 characters).
- It contains characters that cannot be read aloud.
- There are over 3000 characters when using SSML.
However, it is quite difficult for users to find the cause of the errors.
The error log cannot be viewed by the customer.
In that case, please contact Ondoku Customer Support.
Ondoku Customer Support will respond within 24 hours on business days.
- If you are not a member, you cannot investigate the cause of the error. Please register as a member.
- If you are a member, we will support you by email to investigate the cause of the error.
When contacting us, please mention about these.
- Account with symptoms:
- Your browser:
- When it occured:
- Errored text:
- If you still get the same error:
By letting us know the above information, we can investigate the cause of the error and solve it more quickly.
You can use Ondoku more comfortably by investigating the cause of the error.
Ondoku is more than happy to help you out.
Please feel free to contact Ondoku Customer Support at this opportunity.
We will do our best to support you.
We hope Ondoku will be the best text-to-speech software for you.
Thank you for your continued support.
"Ondoku" is a Text-to-Speech service that anyone can use for free without installation.