How to unsubscribe / delete Ondoku
Nov. 2, 2021
I will explain the operation method with images when you want to unsubscribe (delete account) of Ondoku.
※※ Notes on withdrawal ※※
- If you unsubscribe, you will not be able to log in to the management screen at all.
- You cannot re-register with the same email address.
- Please note that you will not be able to check the history created with your account, and you will not be able to check the payment history, invoices, or receipts so far.
- You cannot reactivate a withdrawn account.
- It is also possible to leave the Ondoku account and stop mail delivery without canceling the membership.
"I stopped using it once", "I will not use it for a while", etc.
If there is a possibility that you will resume using Ondoku in the future, please use the "Unsubscribe" function.
If you want to delete your Ondoku account, please follow the steps below from the settings screen.
How to unsubscribe (delete account) from Ondoku
1. 1. Access the settings page
Ondoku: Settings page
2. Click "Unsubscribe"
3. 3. If you want to withdraw or delete your account, please enter the reason for withdrawal and click "Send".
Press Send to complete withdrawal / account deletion.
Thank you for using Ondoku.
The history read up to now will be automatically deleted 30 days after withdrawal.
If you want to delete it first, please delete it all at once.
⇒ Click here for how to delete all at once
If you have used a paid plan and there are still characters left, you can unsubscribe or delete your account, but you cannot use the remaining characters.
If you are subscribed to the paid plan, please cancel the paid plan first.
If you have any questions, please contact Ondoku Customer Support.
"Ondoku" is a Text-to-Speech service that anyone can use for free without installation. You can also use an extension ( Ondoku3-ChatGPT ) that allows you to talk with ChatGPT for free.