Notification of Ondoku's billing method update. More convenient and comfortable!
Sept. 6, 2022
Ondoku's invoicing method has been updated!
- I can't pay by credit card
- It cannot be handled by payment via Paypal
We offer a direct bank transfer payment method with an annual contract.
Until now, you had to contact us by email.
However, you can easily issue invoices and quotations from the Ondoku settings screen.
Ondoku invoicing method
- Free membership registration with Ondoku
- You can issue an invoice by selecting "Payment → Annual bank payment " from the Ondoku settings.
- Please check the contents of the invoice and transfer the invoiced amount to the designated account.
* Invoices can only be issued in Japan.
* The transfer fee will be borne by the customer.
About the price of the annual contract
[Normal paid plan price]
- Basic plan: 980 yen x 12 months = 11760 yen Number of characters per year: 2.4 million characters
- Value plan: 1980 yen x 12 months = 23760 yen Number of characters per year: 5.4 million characters
- Premium plan: 2980 yen x 12 months = 35760 yen Number of characters per year: 12 million characters
Click here for more information on annual contracts.
[Business plan price]
- 2.4 million characters a year → 120,000 yen
- 5.4 million characters a year → 240,000 yen
- 12 million characters a year → 360,000 yen
Click here for details on business plans.
Username is address
Your user name will be the address of your invoice.
If you accidentally register your user name
- Click Change Username
- Enter your desired username
- Click Register
You can change your username with
A quote will be issued at the same time as the invoice, so even if you need a quote for approval, you can download it very easily.
Bank account is Japan Post Bank
The designated bank for transfer is Japan Post Bank.
Since there is a branch name and account number, you can transfer money from another bank. Of course, symbols and numbers that can be easily transferred between Japan Post Banks are also listed.
Please note that only Yucho Bank accounts are supported.
Timing of plan adaptation
After confirming the transfer, the plan will be activated within 24 hours in principle.
If the user name and the transferor's name are different, payment cannot be confirmed. Please be sure to let us know from your inquiry.
* If you are in a hurry, we will respond to the activation of the plan if you let us know the approximate payment date even before payment.
In that case, please contact us by inquiring after issuing an invoice.
What is status
The status shows the payment status after the invoice is issued.
- Waiting for deposit : An invoice has been issued and no deposit has been made.
- Unpaid : Notify the expected deposit date, the plan is activated but the deposit is not yet done
- Deposited : The deposit has been confirmed and the plan is valid.
You can download the receipt when your status is credited.
After the plan is activated, you can download the receipt from the invoice issuance history.
Update to enjoy Ondoku more comfortably!
Since you can check all the quotes, invoices, and receipts on your own setting screen, you can save the trouble of making inquiries by e-mail each time.
The direct bank transfer payment method has been well received by many companies, organizations and schools.
We received many inquiries by email regarding annual contracts.
However, if you make an inquiry by e-mail and then issue an invoice, you will inevitably have time to wait for a reply.
If you are busy working every day, this waiting time can be frustrating because you can't get the job done right away.
"I want to get a quick approval!"
With this update, we are now able to resolve such issues.
This is a huge time saver for Ondoku users.
In this way, Ondoku makes various updates every day.
We are proud to say that it is the easiest text-to-speech service for you.
Please continue to use Ondoku a lot!
"Ondoku" is a Text-to-Speech service that anyone can use for free without installation.